Hosokawa Micron Group-Exclusive Agent
* : * : admin * : 2019/12/09 11:42:01 * : 19
MIKRO AIR JET SIEVE® PARTICLE SIZE ANALYZER
THE MIKRO AIR JET SIEVE ®—MODEL MAJSx2 is a highly accurate and reliable particle size analyzer designed for determining the particle size distribution of dry powder ranging from 20 µm to 4,750 µm. The Mikro Air Jet Sieve® model MAJSx2 is the economical solution to particle size analysis.
• Pneumatic sieving disperses and deagglomerates the sample while continuously cleaning the test sieve screen.
• Suitable for use with ASTM, ISO, and JIS Certified test sieve screens
• Capacitive Touch screen controls
• User friendly intuitive software
• Universal power 90-240 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase
• Cast aluminum sieve pan & ducting
• Isolated inlet & outlet air connections
• Ergonomic & user friendly design
• Compact design - 16.5” wide x 10.5” deep x 7.5” tall
• Light weight – only 26 lbs.
• Long life & minimal downtime
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS：
• Suitable for 200 mm and 203 mm (8 inches) diameter, half height and full height test sieve screens
• Polycarbonate sieve cover, brush and tapping hammer included
• Optional Cyclone for 98% product recovery above 10 µm
• Recommended Vacuum system designed for safe, consistent and reliable performance
• Recommended Electronic balance for accurate & complete particle size analysis
• Optional Factory and On-site Validation Services available upon request
previous item: Dr. Paul Lohmann